Agency (Login | Register)
UMI ZUBAIDAH (43, Married, 1 Children)
Indonesian, Islam

MaidID: M1842
Agency: Cherish Associates
Agency Contact: 96911606
Working Experience:

Employer 2: 15/05/2008 - 16/10/2012 : Chinese family of Maam and Ah Gong in a condo. Duties: Take care Ah Gong who cannot control his bowel movement, help to shower him, clean him up after toilet business, tube feeding and diaper changed. Reason for leaving: Ah Gong passed away.

Employer 1: 27/09/2006 - 15/05/2008 : Chinese family of 2 adults and 2 children of 3 and 5yrs old in a HDB flat. Duties: Housework, cooking and looking after 2 children. Reason for transfer: Maam is out of job, due to financial reason, maam stay home to look after children thus allow maid to transfer.
General Skill:

- Can do housework.

- Can cook Chinese food. Can handle and cook pork but cannot eat pork.

Other info:

Basic salary: $600.
Each sunday get $24.

EA name & contact no: Celyn Chee 96911606
Employment Agency: Cherish Associates
Employment Agency Licence No. : 15C7557
EA personnel no.: R1110886

How to hire a maid?

  • Employer who is first time employing a maid needs to go for Employers' Orientation Programme. The Employers' Orientation Programme (EOP) is a three-hour programme that provides employers with information on employing a maid.

  • Please click here to register and attend EOP online. (Course fee: $30.00)

  • Once Employer obtains their EOP Certificate, they can approach their Maid Agency to proceed with the application.

  • For other information such as maid salary etc, please read our Maid FAQ section.

Need advice?

MOM gives free advice to Employer who needs help. Please call: (+65) 6438 5122. (Option 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 0).

Ministry of Manpower 2008 New Rulings

From 14 July 2008, employment agencies will be prohibited from offering, directly or indirectly, any form of payment (whether monetary or in kind) to employers, in exchange for the employers hiring foreign workers through them.

An employer is not allowed to recover employment-related expenses, (whether monetary or in kind), which are payable by the employer. Some of these include, but are not limited to:

  1. fees associated with application, issuance, renewal, or reinstatement of the Work Permit or S Pass;
  2. costs associated with furnishing a security deposit required by MOM;
  3. costs associated with medical insurance required by MOM;
  4. costs associated with medical examination required by MOM;
  5. foreign worker levy payments required by MOM;
  6. costs associated with training a foreign employee, where the training is provided by employer or required by MOM; or
  7. repatriation costs.

Read More